Admin April 26th, 2014
As a library cardholder you have access to our Library System’s e-book collection.
What You Need
- An Internet connection via PC, Mac, or select mobile devices.
- A valid library card
- Free, required software (If using a Nook, Sony Reader, or Kobo you will need Adobe Digital Editions)
How it Works
Step 1: Browse
- Browse our collection http://ecollection.cefls.org/
- Search by title, author, or format.
Step 2: Check Out
- Add selections to your “cart”. *If a title isn’t available, you may place a hold. You will receive an email when it becomes available.
- Click on the Proceed to Checkout link.
Step 3: Download
- Click on Download (Nook, Sony Reader, or Kobo) or Get for Kindle to enjoy your title.
- Once downloaded, it can be viewed on a variety of devices, including mobile devices.
Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period. There are no late fees. Titles may returned early or renewed.